The Public Works Department will begin vacuum leaf pick up service on Wednesday October 30th. Please contact Town Hall at 704-824-4337 if you have any questions.
- Please all raked leaves to the curb, but do not cover storm drains.
- Do not place leaf piles on sidewalks or in roadways.
- Do not park any vehicles within twenty (20) feet of leaf piles.
- Bagged leaves along with hedge clippings will continue to be picked up on a weekly basis.
- LEAF COLLECTION The Town crew operates a leaf vacuum machine during the months of November through February. It is recommended that leaves be raked to the curb, but not into the street or over storm drains. From March to October, leaves must be bagged in bags or on tarps and placed at the curb for collection. Crews generally operate on Thursdays and Fridays for vacuum leaf pick up depending on the weather.