Christmas Parade – Thursday, December 5 at 4pm on 8th Avenue
We will celebrate Christmas in Cramerton with our annual Christmas Parade on 8th Avenue and we will cap off the evening with the lighting of our Town Tree and Free pictures with Santa courtesy of Bob Mulholland!
4pm – Parade begins at Market Street and 8th Avenue intersection.
5:15pm (approx.) – Countdown and Lighting of the Town Tree
6:00pm (approx.) – Pictures with Santa Begin
Holiday Bazaar – Saturday, December 7 at 10:00am at the C.B. Huss Recreation Center
Make your Christmas list and check it twice because we will have lots of vendors to shop with at the Cramerton Holiday Bazaar!
The event will be Saturday, December 7 from 10am-2pm inside & outside the C.B. Huss Recreation Center (8 Julian St, Cramerton.)
We’re excited to continue our Holiday Bazaar! In 2018 we had over 40 vendors and we expect even in more in 2019! Come grab some free coffee, hot chocolate, and s’mores and get make sure to pick out some great gifts from local, handmade artisans!
Vendor registration will begin on August 1. For information, please email email@example.com or call the Parks and Recreation Department at (704) 824-4231.
Applications for the Bazaar will be available on August 1st.
Breakfast with Santa – Saturday December 7 at 7:30am and 9:00am at the Cramerton Community Center – 1 Julian Street
We’re channeling our Mill Town roots for Breakfast with Santa this year. Just like the Mill Owners that laid the foundation for Cramerton, we’re doing a pancake breakfast in 2019!
That’s not the even the best part though! By doing a pancake breakfast, it will allow us to accept almost double the children and families for the event than we have in the past!
That may not even be the best part though! Our pancake breakfast is going to be a fundraiser for the Cramerton Community Committee! They have done some great projects for our Town in the past few years that include: Cramerton Rocks, Pop Up Art Pickets, Little Free Libraries, Annual River Sweeps, Festivals and more and we are super stoked to help support their efforts!
Here is the breakdown for this year and hopefully many to come!
- Breakfast with Santa will be Saturday, December 7 at the Cramerton Community Center – 1 Julian Street
- We will have two breakfast sessions: 7:30am and 9:00am (only one session per family allowed)
- Each session will have a maximum of 20 children and no more than two (2) adults per child
- Cost is $5.00 per person
- Included is two pancakes, unlimited toppings, two pieces of sausage, two pieces of bacon, fruit and drinks. Each child will get to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus, the opportunity to get their picture taken (please bring your own camera) and a treat from Santa himself for the kids to take home!
- Additional pancakes are $1.00 a piece and can be purchased at the breakfast (remember this is a fundraiser for a great community organization)
Our goal for 2019 and the years to come is to allow this great event to be experienced by as many people as possible while giving back to those who give so much to our community.
In office registration only at the CB Huss Recreation Center – 8 Julian Street. Registration will be open until all spots are full.