1. To be eligible to participate in any youth sports program offered by Cramerton Recreation Department, the participant must either be a resident of Cramerton or pay the out of town fee per sport. Resident fees are $55 per sport and non-residents fee is $80. There is a $10 discount for two or more children per sport.
2. All participants must register for each athletic season at the recreation department. Participants must show proof of age by a birth certificate and must pay a registration fee at the time of registration.
3. A parent or guardian must sign the application for anyone under 18 years of age.
4. Any participant signing up late or if the maximum registration number has been met, participants will be placed on a waiting list and will be added as spots become available. Cramerton Residents will be added first.
5. The Recreation Department adopts the policy of not changing players from one team to another after the drafts are completed.
6. Players are only eligible to move up one year in age. (ex. A 7 year old is not eligible to move up to 9-10 year olds, but an 8 year is eligible.)
7. Once children are placed on a team – there will be no refund. The children will be given the jersey and other accessories (caps, etc.) In some situations in the event of injuries – refunds will be forwarded toward registration for other sports.