Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) State of Emergency and ordered restrictions in North Carolina during the month of April 2020, tonight’s Cramerton BOC meeting will be held via teleconference on the Zoom platform.
The following information is for the public to “listen-only” and/or “view-only”. Please note that there will be no public comment section on tonight’s agenda. Cramerton is working to have a modified public comments section on the April 16th agenda.
Information to view tonight’s meeting:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Information to listen to tonight’s meeting via phone:
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 510 141 108
A delay in the pickup of recycling today, March 13th, by Waste Management has occurred. Residents should leave their recycling carts by the curb until Waste Management can service them. Some carts may not be serviced until Saturday.
The Public Works Department will be providing the vacuum leaf pickup service until Friday, February 28th.
2019 WINTER BULK ITEM CLEAN UP
A Waste Management dumpster is available at the end of Eleventh Street for use by the Town’s citizens for disposal of bulk items.
Please note that the following items cannot be placed in the dumpster:
- white goods, recyclables, or hazardous materials.
Please contact Town Hall at 704-824-4337 if you have any questions.
The Public Works Department will begin vacuum leaf pick up service on Wednesday October 30th, 2019. Please contact Town Hall at 704-824-4337 if you have any questions.
Last day of vacuum leaf pick up will be February 14th, 2020.
- Please all raked leaves to the curb, but do not cover storm drains.
- Do not place leaf piles on sidewalks or in roadways.
- Do not park any vehicles within twenty (20) feet of leaf piles.
- Bagged leaves along with hedge clippings will continue to be picked up on a weekly basis.
- LEAF COLLECTION – The Town crew operates a leaf vacuum machine during the months of November through February. It is recommended that leaves be raked to the curb, but not into the street or over storm drains. From March to October, leaves must be bagged in bags or on tarps and placed at the curb for collection. Crews generally operate on Thursdays and Fridays for vacuum leaf pick up depending on the weather.
Please note that due to repairs and improvements being made to the water, sewer, and storm water infrastructure in the Riverside neighborhood there will be an increased amount of construction traffic. Thank you for your patience. Town Hall can be contacted at 704-824-4337 for questions.
The Town of Cramerton invites qualified private engineering firms (PEF) to submit qualifications to provide stormwater consulting services on an on-call basis for a period of four (4) years. The consulting firm(s) selected for the on-call contract will provide timely professional services to support these projects on an as-needed basis. This on-call contract is intended to provide a flexible and effective way for the Town to respond to a range of stormwater needs with available consultants ready to provide multi-dimensional services, as needed.
Submittals are due no later than 4:00 P.M. local time on Wednesday, August 14th, 2019.
The full RFQ can be viewed here: RFQ for On-Call Storm Water Engineering Services