Public Meetings Scheduled – CATS West Corridor Transit Survey

CATS is conducting a study to reevaluate and update the transit recommendation for the West Corridor. CATS needs to hear from citizens living west of Charlotte how important it is to extend rapid transit into Gaston County and beyond!


Ways to participate:


  1. Attend a public meeting. Three (3) meetings have been scheduled, with the first one tonight!


Tuesday, July 17th Wednesday, August 1st Thursday, August 2nd
6:00 – 7:30 pm 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (drop-in) 6:00 – 7:30 pm
CMPD Freedom Division CharMeck Library (Uptown) Charlotte Mecklenburg Fire Dept. HQ
4150 Wilkinson Blvd, Charlotte 310 N Tryon St, Charlotte 500 Dalton Ave, Charlotte


  1. Take the LYNX System Update survey!
    1. English –
    2. Spanish –


For more information, visit

Traffic calming – Timberlake Neighborhood

The Town of Cramerton’s Board of Commissioners will be discussing traffic calming on Cimarron Boulevard tomorrow night (December 5th) at 7:00 p.m.  Interested residents are encouraged to attend and provide comments during the public comment period of the meeting.  Additional information can be found under the “residents” tab.

Volunteer member needed for Community Committee

The Community Committee has an opening for a volunteer alternate member.  This committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at Town Hall.  If you would like to be considered for this volunteer position please complete the application form and submit to the Town Clerk.  The application form can be located under the tab “forms and downloads” under the “For Residents” tab.

Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction volunteer needed for Planning and Zoning Board

Are you interested in serving on the Town of Cramerton Planning and Zoning Board??

The Town of Cramerton is currently looking for a Planning and Zoning Board representative from our Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) areas. The ETJ is an area outside the municipal corporate limits that is likely to become part of the city limits in the future, and is currently part of a municipal planning area. The Planning and Zoning Board needs one member who lives in our ETJ area to serve on the Board.  A map showing the town’s limits and ETJ areas can be found under “For Residents” “Forms and Downloads”.

 If you’re interested, even if you’re unsure if you’re in an ETJ area, please contact Dave Pettine or Wilene Cunningham, and we can determine if you are eligible to serve as an ETJ representative. Thank you!!

Dave Pettine, AICP

Planning Director

Town of Cramerton

(704) 824-4337

[email protected]